Sunday 8 May 2011

101st post! JC's 1st (supported) Steps!

I just looked at my blog and realised that my last post was my 100th post! 4 and a half months into blogging and it's become a lifestyle!

I wanted to share this with you. JC is not too keen on crawling, he gets annoyed really quickly on his belly but he loves being on his feet. Last weekend he made his first attempt at walking supported indoors with my mum. Then on Wednesday he took his first supported steps outside with his other Gran.

Here he is, a bit reluctant to start as he didn't like his hands being held but then he spotted a daisy and was more motivated!



I know I will have my work cut out for me when he starts walking and I think the dogs will be petrified!

3 comments:

  1. Aaron spends all his time now, using the furniture to climb up to standing. But if you hold his hands and try and get him to walk he only takes 2-3 steps at most.
    He loves standing in his cot holding onto the side.

    But he does love crawling and is really fast. I have to jog to keep up with his crawl.

    Liska xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments. He's looking even more grown up now - he was 9 months in that vid (March).
    So even natural birth leads to a pouch then - that makes me feel much better :-)
    Liska xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. He's looking even more grown up now - he was 9 months in that vid (March).
    So even natural birth leads to a pouch then - that makes me feel much better :-)
    Liska xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments . . .