Sunday 22 May 2011

Love Your Hands



Money is tight and lots of families are spending more time at home this year rediscovering the great outdoors. Some of the best holidays I had as a child were spent in caravans and I remember the long summer holidays when the weather was gorgeous, we would go out to parks and take a picnic. These kind of day trips are often the ones that mean the most to you and you create memories that you treasure forever.

Cuticura is a brand that manufactures the UK's no1 hand sanitiser and they are embracing this love of the outdoors by offering to give away a £100 outdoors voucher every day in May. Click HERE if you want to enter.

I often use hand sanitising gels but I have yet to find one that doesn't dry out my hands and make them sore. Cuticura will be sending me out some samples to try so I will be reviewing them to let you know what I think so watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I've entered - thanks for that :) Hope you're okay as you've not been about much lately xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments . . .