Here are the rules . . .
1) You must post the rules
2) Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
3) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the fellow bloggers you plan to tag
4) Tag 12 people and link to them on your blog
5) Let them know you tagged them
My 12 Facts
1 - My star sign is Aries
2 - When I was young I was mad about
Greek Mythology erm Take That. (Geek)
3 - I am a retired wedding singer
4 - I teach Nursery children and Primary 2
5 - I'm a bit of a rule breaker (you'll see this below)
6 - I love my breadmaker - it's the best present ever!
7 - I married my high school boyfriend
8 - I am very short (5ft 1 (with my hands in the air)
9 - I am very competitive but pretend that I'm not
10 - I love the smell of books
11 - I like to exaggerate when I tell a story. It's wasn't a fish I caught when I was 5, it was a shark!
12 - I get embarrassed when I buy toilet roll - don't ask me why, we all do it!
My 12 Questions set by Hannah
1. What is the nicest thing you have done for someone?
I have no idea. I like to think I am nice most of the time. I did give a lady £1 last week because she had no change for the parking meter. She was very happy.
2. What are you most proud of in your life
Difficult - the easy answer would be producing a beautiful son and to be honest I can't think of anything that tops him so I'm taking the easy route here!
3. How long have you been blogging?
One year and about 2 months.
4. What is your favourite time of year and why?
I love spring, especially April. We always seem to get nice weather around April and May and I love the way the trees start to fill out and the flowers start to bloom. It's like a chance to start all over again and leave the darkness of winter behind.
5. If you were to go and cook something right now, what would it be?
I would probably be more likely to go and bake something as I prefer baking. If it was cooking a meal it would be something out of my My Daddy Cooks cookbook (which is my kitchen bible at the moment) like Chicken and Tarragon Pie.
6. What's your guilty pleasure?
I sometimes eat peanut butter with a spoon and sometimes I each jam and peanut butter together (with a spoon).
7. Where did you go on your first holiday?
My first holiday abroad was to Rhodes in Greece, a place we went on to visit for many years as we loved it so much.
8. What's your biggest fear?
Losing a loved one. As yet at 29 years old I still have all my grandparents and parents and have never lost anyone close to me (other than my family dog). I know this is inevitable but I fear it nonetheless.
9. One way to make you laugh?
I really love the iPhone auto correct jokes. The get me going every time!
10. What was the last thing you bought?
I bought a photo cover for my iPhone with my little Grumpinator's face on.
11. If you could travel in time when and where would you go and why?
I would go to Rome at the height of the Roman Empire. I love history and this is one of my favourite historical periods. So much drama!
12. What's your favourite film of all time?
I really don't have one. I go through phases with films. I loved Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the movie) even though it was really crap. It's still a classic for me though!
I am going to be really bad and not make up new questions. I am going to set the same 12 questions for my readers. I have decided to be a bit of a rule breaker and not tag anyone. I will leave it open so if you haven't already been tagged and would like to be then feel free to use my questions in your own post. Comment here that you have done it so that I can check out your answers.