Sunday 20 February 2011

I've Got the Music in Me - For Jay

As there is no official Silent Sunday post this week due to Mocha Beanie Mummy's last weekend of playing her Cello, I thought I would dedicate this music related post to her. 

I sing in a wedding and function band called Aquarius Scotland. I have been on maternity leave since July and the lovely Fee has been covering for me. I will be returning to the band in April and Fee and I will be job sharing. I can't wait to get back, I miss it loads! Here are some photos of me and my band mates taken by Fee's auntie Carolyn (Photos by Carolyn).

Liam - Lead Guitarist and Court Jester

Eck - Base Guitarist, Sound Engineer , Van Driver, Web Designer,
Administrator, Band Psychologist and Guidance Counsellor
 

Fee - Lead Singer and Route to Venue Navigator

Me - Lead Singer, Drummer Antagonist and
Professional Pacifist







































Fee belting oot a tune
Me looking thoughtful
























Eck - this is his serious face


Liam with his geetar

The Aquarius Family  - Aw Shucks


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments . . .