Sunday 11 January 2015

365 Happy Days 2/52

Well first week back at work is always painful. When I am working I find it really hard to fit in photos because my days can be quite hectic with little of any substance to photograph. When I come home I am so busy spending time with my boys that I often forget to take any photos.

I managed though and here are my snaps from week 2.

January 5th




January 6th 





January 7th 




January 8th 

A photo posted by @grumpinator on




January 9th 





January 10th 

A photo posted by @grumpinator on




January 11th 





TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

8 comments:

  1. Your children look very happy. I hope JC is feeling better now. It's always great to see friends. #365

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely collection of photos, apart from your poorly boy :( Work days are hard, even days at home I sometimes struggle! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope your son is feeling better, pets are great for children to snuggle into, Like your Secret Santa pressie. It is always nice once the Christmas junk food is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tealight holder, what a fab secret santa gift

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your son is feeling better now, apart from that a great set of pics x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tealight holder. We are always left with the toffee pennies and the fudge in Quality St. Cute photos - hope he's feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does anyone eat the blue quality streets?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tea light house. That is exactly what was left in my Quality Street tub too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments . . .