Thursday 3 July 2014

Summer Chocolate Delishiousness

Another day, another review of delicious summer chocolates by Hotel Chocolat. Blogging life is so hard!

I was impressed with the quality and quirkiness of these chocolates when I reviewed their Easter range and I have to see I am just as impressed with their range of summer themed chocolates. I tried out the Summer Fusions H-Box which contains edible luxury such as Key Lime Pie, Strawberry Cheesecake, Summer Pudding, Kiwi Smoothie and Blackcurrant Bombe. As you can see from the picture, they not only taste delicious but they are also beautifully presented. Each chocolate is a delight to all the senses. This would be a perfect addition to a summer garden party or an after meal treat if you are hosting dinner. I am so pleased with the quality and presentation of these chocolates that I have ordered some for a friend who has a  birthday coming up.

I have recently embarked on a gluten free diet due to health problems and I am pleased to tell you that I can eat all but two of the chocolates in this pack as apart from the Shortcake Bite and Key Lime Pie, the rest are Gluten Free. There is a mixture of white, milk and dark chocolate so if you are dairy free you can eat the dark ones worry free!

There are 14 delicious chocolates in the box (Summer Cooler, Frappuccino, Summer Pudding, Pineapple and Coconut, Key Lime Pie, Peanut and Banana, Strawberry Cheesecake, Lavender Caramel, Kiwi Smoothie, Peach and Hazelnut Gratin, Blackcurrant Bombe, Burnt Caramel, Choc Fudge Sundae, Shortbread Bite). The price is £13 which might seem a bit steep for a box of chocolates but for a special occasion like a birthday, fancy dinner party or just a special treat for yourself, they are worth the price.

I also sampled delicious Lemon Truffles (my personal favourite) which are silky soft truffles with a lemon curd flavour inside. Truly scrumptious. A true bargain at £3.85. Perfect for a little thank you gift or a treat for someone special.

Disclaimer: I received both products to review but all opinions are completely my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments . . .