Wednesday 13 April 2011

The Gallery - Tomorrow

I really struggled with this theme this week. How do you take a photo of something that hasn't happened yet. How do you encapsulate tomorrow? Well this is my take on it . . .

JC is now in the age of discovery. He wants to touch, taste and see everything. I took him to the park on Sunday and rather than just putting him on the swings as usual, we took him on a wander around the other equipment. He was really keen on the climbing frame and it got me thinking. It won't be long before he is running around this park climbing over the top of the frames and slides. This is what inspired my Tomorrow Gallery post.

Maybe tomorrow I'll tackle it 


Actually, just let me at it
For more Gallery entries check out Tara's Sticky Fingers blog 

11 comments:

  1. Yes, pretty soon you'll be cringing as he flings himself down a fireman's pole with a thud :-)

    Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tomorrow will come round very soon! Love his hat, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow is scary but you have to let them take risks to learn. One of the hardest things about being a Mum.
    My gallery attempt is over at http://gigglingatitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember being so desperate to grow up when I was little. Now I have my own children I want them to slow down and be little for a while. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. There will be no stopping him soon might even be 'tomorrow'.

    Lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great take on the topic. He'll be there in no time. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am well aware that 'tomorrow' for JC will come quicker than I would wish, that's why I am trying my best to treasure every moment with him while he is wee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blink and you'll miss it! Tomorrow moves quickly

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great take on the topic. He'll be there in no time. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember being so desperate to grow up when I was little. Now I have my own children I want them to slow down and be little for a while. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, pretty soon you'll be cringing as he flings himself down a fireman's pole with a thud :-)

    Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments . . .