Saturday 19 March 2011

Cheerful and Grateful 3

It's been a really good week. JC and I have had loads of fun and he has been in a great mood which always makes life cheerful! This week I am grateful for and cheerful about . . .


1. Outside Drying
It has been so lovely to get the washing outside to dry. I hate drying my clothes indoors, not only because I have a lack of space in my kitchen to dry clothes but also because I love how fresh my washing smells when it has been hung out on the line.






2. Baby Wipes
I am so grateful for baby wipes considering the mess I have had to clean up at mealtimes this week. I don't know if he is being particularly messy or if I am just noticing it more, but he has been getting into a right mess. This photo was a Spaghetti Bolognese massacre earlier this week.











3. Healthy Food
OK so I am a yo-yo dieter and I am always dieting but I am trying really hard to change the way that I eat. I have had a week of eating healthy, delicious food and I am feeling really positive. Long may it continue, Scuba Steve is being really supportive and trying to eat well too.




For more cheerfulness check out Michelle's blog:

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy From the Heart





For more gratefulness check out Maxabella loves:

5 comments:

  1. Oh I simply love outside drying but would you believe I haven't started yet... disorganised...

    You're a fellow blogger with an Ikea highchair. We have the red one.

    Thanks for your comments just now.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby wipes and I have a long history. Even though my babes are no longer babes (6, and 2) I still buy the things in bulk. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehee, I love the look on your little ones face!!
    I used to just use wet washers instead of wipes with the mess mine made :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehee, I love the look on your little ones face!!
    I used to just use wet washers instead of wipes with the mess mine made :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I simply love outside drying but would you believe I haven't started yet... disorganised...

    You're a fellow blogger with an Ikea highchair. We have the red one.

    Thanks for your comments just now.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments . . .