Monday 31 January 2011

Roly Poly




We got our first roll today from JC! He was too busy watching Steven to see where he was going and he followed him with his eyes. He rolled onto his side. He then did that twice more and then onto his tummy! No photos I'm afraid, I was too busy watching! He had a PJ day today with plenty of cleaning :( I'm not big on housework, I see the point in it and I like to have a clean and tidy house but I like to be out living my life not cleaning in preparation for it! I'd rather be remembered for being messy but having a wonderful, busy and fin filled life than be remembered for keeping an immaculate house. Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Brownhill Rd,,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments . . .