Thursday 13 January 2011

First Taste is the Sweetest


It can all get a bit messy (above), First taste of baby rice (below)

JC is 5 months today and is ready for food. He has starting stealing from my plate (just like his Dad) and is struggling to sleep because is he hungry (just like his mum!) We are going to be following a baby led weaning approach with a little bit of purées on the side with loaded spoons. JC is already feeding himself with the spoon and trying to hold his own cup. I am looking forward to documenting his progress through my blog.

So far the foods he has tried that he likes are: apple, banana, pear, peach, carrot, lentil and vegetable soup, cheddar cheese, weetabix and porridge.

He isn't so keen on courgette, parsnip and turnip. I can't understand his dislike of parsnip but I'm with him on the turnip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments . . .