Friday 21 January 2011

3 Reasons to be Cheerful

I thought this was a lovely idea so I decided to join in this bloghop. I have so many reasons to be cheerful but I will be posting this every Friday so I guess I can get round to them all eventually. Here are my 3 Reasons to be Cheerful this week:

1. My friend Pamela gave birth to a beautiful baby girl today, Erica Catherine Stewart. Born on her due date, quick labour and 6lbs 9oz. So happy for the whole family.

2. My little one has started to grab both his feet and roll over onto his side. I am so proud of every little milestone. I never understood why parents got so excited over things like this, until I had my own and now I totally get it. There is no better feeling in the world than watching them discover their own bodies.





3.

I am thankful for mum. It doesn't matter what the question is, she always has an answer. It's not always the answer I'm looking for but I have learned that she is usually right. She has been a huge support to me since giving birth to John. She is always at the other end of the phone whether it's a question about food, babies or dogs. Her hubby calls me 'Third Lung' because I often talk to her for so long on the phone that her cordless phone runs out of battery.

That's what I am thankful for this week :)

Check out Michelle's blog to see other reasons to be cheerful:

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy From the Heart


1 comment:

  1. A beautiful list, so glad you are joining in with us.

    It is funny how we adore our own kids - lucky really!

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments . . .