Thursday 9 February 2012

Toilet Tales - 40/366

I think it's part of being a parent, this obsession with poo. From the minute he was born I have monitored, recorded, analysed, scrutinised, anxiously awaited, cleaned up, and today for the first time, celebrated, each bowel movement he made.

JC is only 18 months but has, for some time now, been telling me when his nappy is soiled. I bought him a toilet seat and have been getting him used to it over the past few weeks.

Today was a new first. He did the toilet, in the actual toilet, for the first time. It was a proud mummy moment! Even though he's young yet and I'm taking it slow, it's a step in the right direction.

My wee baby is growing up so fast!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go and what a lovely toilet seat that is. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments . . .