I purposely didn't make resolutions last year as I find I never really stick to them. Last year I focussed on:
- becoming a happier mum and becoming a more settled family unit. I am happy to say that I have achieved this. I am much more positive these days, we have moved house to be nearer to family and now that I am back at work, our finances are more secure.
- I also wanted to cook healthier meals from scratch and eat all our meals at the table which I am proud to say I have managed to achieve.
- I am back at work and I am enjoying working part time. I have changed my teaching stage to Nursery this year which is proving to be challenging but extremely rewarding.
So I am determined not to make resolutions this year but next year I hope to be reporting that I . . .
- am healthier because I have lost weight.
- I am walking the dogs once a day by myself (My hubby took over this job when JC was born but I really miss walking them myself).
- I am dancing again (I love Salsa dancing, a hobby that I gave up when JC arrived).
- I have managed to post every day on my blog for the year (I am taking part in a 366 project inspired by The Boy and Me)
So this year I want to focus on doing this that involve looking after myself. I'm posting this Cheerfulness post in the Reasons to be Cheerful linky which is run by Mummy from the Heart. This linky was the first one I took part in when I started blogging. It's been running for a year now and will continue into 2012. I would like to thank Michelle for her welcoming nature and support that she has given to me and other Newbie Blogger's over the past year. Hop over and check out her blog, it's fabby!