People Don't Eat Enough Fudge as given me the award of Versatile Blogger.Thank You! It has taken me a while to get around to reading the posts around this and decide what to write for mine! Being back at work is severely eating into my blogging mindspace and time! How Dare It!
Sarah is a very versatile blogger herself, she is a prolific writer who writes openly and honestly about her life as well as treating her readers to some fab creative writing through the meme Write on Wednesdays. I really enjoy Sarah's blog and I like the comments she leaves on my blog posts. You can tell she has read it for a start and that she has thought about and digested what I have written. I like that in a reader!
So what do I have to do for this award?
1 - Thank and link to the person who awarded you
2 - Share 7 things about yourself
3 - Link to 15 other blogs who you would like to give this award to
1 - See first paragraph!
2 - eek this will be hard
* I have a fascination with toilets. Every time I go to a new place I have to visit the loo. You can tell a lot about a place by visiting the toilets!
* I go through lots of Fads - photography, guitar, keep fit, hypnosis, piano, diets, yoga, writing, blogging!
I have started a few blogs as my 'fad of the week' but this is the only one I stuck at!
* I really want a rabbit but I am kind of scared of them
* I scream really loudly on rollercoasters and waterslides - even before the move! It's quite embarrassing!
* Despite being a primary school teacher, I hate chalk and I don't really like apples, sorry to quash the stereotype.
3 - In no particular order, I'd like to award these fellow bloggers the Versatile Blogger Award
Kate over @ Kate Takes 5, Liska @NewMumOnline, Lynne @Ooh Baby All Things Cuteable, Heather @SAHM loving it, Laura @YummyMummy FlabbyTummy, Gemma @Helloit'sGemma, Michelle @MummyFromTheHeart, Rachel @This Mid 30s Life, Penny @AlexanderResidence, Susan @SusanKMann, Nazima @WorkingLondonMummy, Wendy @Insidethewendyhouse, Katie @MummyDaddyMeMakesThree, Hannah @Mummyandthebeastie and last but not least Kerry @MultipleMummy