Monday 25 July 2011

Think Yourself Slimmer

I have been listening to my slimpod which I bought from Thinking Slimmer and I have just finished my first 21 days. There is no effort involved, you just listen to Trevor's lovely voice every night before bed. The recording lasts for 10 mins so even on the latests of nights, I still managed to plug in my earphones.

Their website states that you will see results within 21 days. This doesn't mean that you will lose loads of weight in 21 days but that you will starts to see changes in your feelings towards food, activity levels and general thought processes around food. Everyone will respond differently but these are some of the positives I have experienced since starting my Thinking Slimmer journey.


  •  I no longer obsess or what I am going to eat, what I have eaten or how 'well' I am doing. This is such a freeing experience. 
  •  I have had loads of my favourite 'naughty' foods in the house but I have barely touched them and when I have eaten them, I haven't felt guilty or binged at all. 
  • I have felt the urge to move more. I have found myself being more active without even thinking about it. I just realise at the end of a day that I have never stopped, barely sat down. 
  • I have dropped a dress size. I haven't weighed myself but I know I am losing as my clothes are looser.
  • I am eating delicious food but I always stop when I have had enough. I don't feel the need to stuff my face at every meal because I know that there will always be enough food.
  • I have started thinking carefully about how I want to change my life for the better. How I can make my life more active and less stressy. 
  • I get to sleep quicker and have a better quality of sleep when I listen to my slimpod. 
So far so good and I am really enjoying this 'thoughful' approach to changing my life. I am going to continue for another 21 days. Even though I am going to Florida on Saturday, I don't feel worried about it like I usually would with holidays. I will eat what I want, when I want, I will stop when I'm full and I will be really active when I'm there. I really don't see it as a problem at all. 

For more weight loss stories and inspirations check out the Mumentum Ladies over at Lovely Liska's blog

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holiday, big well done on your changes in the last 21 days.  Keep with it.  Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Trevor is definitely helping you. Have a great holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your holiday...great to see the Slimpod is working for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theramblingpages27 July 2011 at 12:34

    This slimpod sounds like it is really good. Really hope you have a fab holiday and well done on the loose clothes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fab Claire.  I've used this sort of thing to change aspects of my life before and I really believe in it.  I just popped by to say have a great time in Florida (just incase I don't get to pop by before Sat) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds fab. Can't wait to start my journey.
    Have a great time in the Big Apple and eat lots of them :-)
    Liska xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments . . .