The lovely Liska at New Mum Online awarded me the Kreativ Blog Award. I have been dragging my feet with this post as I have been struggling to fit all my posts in. The rules are
1. Link to 10 blogs
2. Tell these bloggers about the award
3. Share ten facts about myself
So here are my ten facts:
1. I am a primary school teacher
2. I've been a lead singer in a wedding and function band for 12 years
3. I turned 28 today, happy birthday to me!
4. I hate chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream
5. I love anything to do with vampires (books and movies)
6. Despite appearing confident and outgoing, I am incredibly insecure
7. When I get drunk or try to speak politely I end up speaking with a Glasweigan accent
8. I used to be badly behaved at school and I was excluded in 2nd year for 3 days
9. I talk loads, to the point of being annoying
10. I was terrified to go through childbirth to the point of feeling sick when I thought about it but I had a pain free labour with help of hypnotherapy
The bloggers who I would like to tag and give this award to are:
*apologies if you have been given this award before and you fed up receiving them! Also I would be giving this to Liska if she hadn't been the one giving it to me!
I have also included a link to a post from each of these bloggers that I have enjoyed recently as the reason for giving this award but you don't need to do this.
3. Kate Takes 5 - She never fails to get me giggling, I like this humorous post about her hubby's drinking.
10. I'm So Fancy - I always laugh at Frau Fancy's lavish lifestyle, I liked her way of managing jet lag
This took me ages and I'm now shattered! Having some birthday cake and then I'm going to bed!