Wednesday 13 April 2011

Kreative Blogger Award



The lovely Liska at New Mum Online awarded me the Kreativ Blog Award. I have been dragging my feet with this post as I have been struggling to fit all my posts in. The rules are 
1. Link to 10 blogs
2. Tell these bloggers about the award
3. Share ten facts about myself




So here are my ten facts:
1. I am a primary school teacher 
2. I've been a lead singer in a wedding and function band for 12 years
3. I turned 28 today, happy birthday to me! 
4. I hate chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream
5.  I love anything to do with vampires (books and movies)
6. Despite appearing confident and outgoing, I am incredibly insecure
7. When I get drunk or try to speak politely I end up speaking with a Glasweigan accent
8. I used to be badly behaved at school and I was excluded in 2nd year for 3 days
9. I talk loads, to the point of being annoying
10. I was terrified to go through childbirth to the point of feeling sick when I thought about it but I had a pain free labour with help of hypnotherapy

The bloggers who I would like to tag and give this award to are:
*apologies if you have been given this award before and you fed up receiving them! Also I would be giving this to Liska if she hadn't been the one giving it to me!

I have also included a link to a post from each of these bloggers that I have enjoyed recently as the reason for giving this award but you don't need to do this. 

1. Inside the Wendy House - for her recent post about choosing to be a SAHM.
3. Kate Takes 5 - She never fails to get me giggling, I like this humorous post about her hubby's drinking.
4. Manana Mama - I love her recent Gallery post about Tomorrow.
5.  Muddling Along Mummy - I really enjoyed her Friday rant about the image of a real mum. 
6. Multiple Mummy - I like this post about Home Start, very informative with a personal touch.
7. Mummy From The Heart - for her beautiful post about being beautiful! 
8. Mummy...Mummy...Mum - I enjoyed her post telling her little boy what she loves about him.
9. Mammywoo - I laughed out loud at her Moaning Bitch Club post.
10. I'm So Fancy - I always laugh at Frau Fancy's lavish lifestyle, I liked her way of managing jet lag 

This took me ages and I'm now shattered! Having some birthday cake and then I'm going to bed! 

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award, and happy birthday! But how to celebrate, with no chocolate cake and ice cream???

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so sweet xxxxxxxxxx
    Belated Happy Birthday xxxx
    Love the way your 10 facts looks like a pyramid :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discovering blogs thanks to this.
    Went to http://www.muddlingalongmummy.com/2011/04/08/the-friday-rant-club-is-image-everything/
    which was great and led me to:
    http://www.imperfectpages.com/2011/03/27/silent-sunday-15/
    which was thought provoking.
    I have a big shelf of lump above my C-section scar
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this. got to write a post on it!! keep missing things!! really appreciated it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw that's very nice of you to include me and for the link! I like your no. 7 best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!! Worm away! But your #3 means I could almost be your mother. Good heavens. Anyhoo, stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Discovering blogs thanks to this.
    Went to http://www.muddlingalongmummy.com/2011/04/08/the-friday-rant-club-is-image-everything/
    which was great and led me to:
    http://www.imperfectpages.com/2011/03/27/silent-sunday-15/
    which was thought provoking.
    I have a big shelf of lump above my C-section scar
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments . . .