I wish I could:
1. Master the technical side of my Nikon D50 so that I can take fabulous photos of my wee man.
2. Play the guitar (acoustic is my preference). I sing in a wedding band at weekends (or at least I did until JC arrived) and I have always wanted to be able to whip out a guitar and sing along. Great for parties and busking if my finances get much worse lol!
3. Walk the Inca Trail - I love travelling and I have a passion for history. I would love to be fit enough to do the Inca Trail for charity (maybe one day I will!)
4. Hypnotise people (not to dance like chickens) but to really help people. I have used hypnotherapy during childbirth and can swear by its effectiveness. I would love to train in it.
5. I would like to teach in an African school. I have thought about going during my summer holidays when JC is older and doing some volunteer work but I do worry about the issue of safety as it is such a volatile place.